Join us for networking & quality resources to help you and your team succeed in digital transformation.
In December 2015, I decided it was time to start writing a series of articles on architecting enterprises with the aims of making enterprise architecting:
- more readily understood
- more easily practiced
- more widely practiced
- more beneficial to those practicing it
To that end, I started a series of articles which has developed into four series (so far). This page provides an index to these articles to enable easier access to them and to related articles which readers may wish to explore.
Series 1 – Enterprise architecture – plain and simple
- Enterprise architecture – plain and simple
- Why bother with EA?
- Value propositions for EA
- Enterprise as system
- Enterprise architecture principles
- Elements of architecture descriptions
- Conventional practices
- Architectural sufficiency
- Enterprise architecting
- Business models
- Operating models
Series 2 – Enterprise Architecture – Digging Deeper
- Investment and outcomes
- Origins and evolution of enterprise architecture
- Critical understanding
- Enterprise development
Series 3 – Enterprise Architecture – Principles
Considerable interest has been shown in the article on EA principles, so I have also commenced a series which elaborates further on individual principles.
Series 4 – Enteprise architecture for Directors
Peter Murchland is a Director of Interface Consultants providing services which:
- take a holistic approach to systems and people change
- support enterprises in building capability to adapt, develop and transform in a changing world.
If you are interested in discussing these articles, Peter hosts a LinkedIn Group which you are welcome to join – see Enterprise-Modeling.
Article by channel:
Everything you need to know about Digital Transformation
The best articles, news and events direct to your inbox
Read more articles tagged: Featured