Save time and money securing the right people for maximum impact in your business.
Today nobody is bothered if you need to undergo Digital Transformation, but when and how you are doing it. All new programs or initiatives should now take a ‘Digital First’ approach, with a rapid evolution in social media, mobile, big data analytics and cloud.
Consumers of all ages are using a wide range of digital channels and are increasingly expecting high standards of digitization.
If an organization fails in attempt to digitally transform its business, then there will be multiple predators to eat them up.
Digital Transformation will involve various leading edge technologies such as:
- Social media
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud computing
- Internet of things
- API management
- User Experience – Responsive web design
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Virtual Reality – Augmented reality
- 3D printing
Here are the steps to a successful digital transformation:
- Boardroom/Senior management buy-in, decision to go Digital and drive it across organization
- Cultural alignment & commitment to Digital from board of directors, to entry level employees
- Identify and assess the current state of the organization on Digital
- Put the Customer first – Prepare customer journey maps to identify all touch points with the organization
- Find out pain areas at each touch point and respective stakeholders involved who can correct them
- Prioritize and break them into smaller projects to adopt fail fast approach.
If anything did not work accept the failure, publish the learnings and move on.
- Seek partners to help you in your journey who take shared risk and shared rewards
- Deploy an Agile implementation approach for quick results
- Market your successes to the whole world
Some of the successful Digitally Transformed organizations are:
- Apple – Do you need an introduction?!
- Uber – Disrupted taxi industry
- Airbnb – Disrupted hotel industry
- Disney – Most loved brand in the world
- Tesla – Disrupted auto industry
- CVS Health – Leader in pharmacy
- Burberry – Retail
- John Deere – Manufacturing
Digital Transformation can be achieved only with a change of mindset and commitment across the organization.
Article by channel:
Everything you need to know about Digital Transformation
The best articles, news and events direct to your inbox
Read more articles tagged: Featured, Frameworks
A better way to hire for digital transformation. Quality candidates expertly matched to your business guaranteed to save you time and money.