An exciting opportunity to join a market leading, rapidly growing consultancy who are helping their customers transform software development.
Role: Product Owner – Cloud Native
Location: London although UK wide travel (and potentially further) will be required
Salary: Circa £70-95,000 per annum + healthcare and pension
Engagement type: Permanent Employment
Our client’s services are in high demand. They work with a number of blue chip companies across different sectors delivering business-critical, multi-cloud software solutions on public, private and hybrid clouds. As leaders in their field they transform the way customers develop their software by:
- Building products for clients using cloud-native technologies
- Helping clients transform and build their own products in a cloud-native fashion
- Training in the specific skillsets that enable cloud-native app deployment
What they do:
- Test Driven Development & Continuous Delivery to production
- Elegant micro-service products used at extreme scale
- Deliver world-class PaaS environments as full stack engineers
- Regular retrospectives to constantly learn and improve service
- Enable engineers to own the services they develop and affect change directly
- Tech stacks vary by client but typically involve TDD development of Java, Ruby or Golang micro-service apps with Cloud Foundry, deployed using ConcourseCI to AWS or another IaaS provider, using a mixture of Redis and Mongo (or other) datastores
They are looking for a number of Product Owners – Cloud Native.
- A seasoned Product Owner or Product Manager
- Clear experience of cloud technologies
- Knowledge of how to define, validate and communicate product vision
- Agile and user-centred design values, principles and practice
- Ideally have experience of Extreme Programming (XP) environments
- A track record of driving agile teams and delivering business critical products with speed elegance and precision
- As a product owner you will be required to work collaboratively to define and drive product strategy, vision and roadmap, evangelising to all teams, partners and customers.
- You will drive design, product requirements and prototyping processes to discover customer problems and create valuable, desirable and feasible solutions.
For the right person, our client offers a modern and exciting open-plan central office space (with table tennis!), showers and lockers plus an excellent salary, pension and private healthcare.
To apply please send your CV to Ian Reid, Talent Services Director at The Digital Transformation People.
Article by channel:
Everything you need to know about Digital Transformation
The best articles, news and events direct to your inbox
Read more articles tagged: