- Size: Boutique
- Year founded: 2011
About Secure Source
With over a decade of working within the Cyber Security and Security Cleared arena, Secure Source is uniquely placed to offer information on market conditions and trends at a high level.
Secure Source consultants are not reactive job site searchers, all of our consultants are formally trained head-hunters, well versed in all forms of search methodologies. By being proactive, Secure Source can identify candidates that have not instigated a search or are ‘off the radar’ to all other companies.
Secure Source believes in making the recruitment process a smooth one for all parties and treating people respectfully throughout. We choose to work with the best clients and candidates and avoid the agency mantra of mass CV mailing and pushy behaviour.
We understand that the vast majority of candidates that are employed, are not actively emailing their CV, or looking for opportunities and are concentrating on their current role. This is where our consultant’s credibility and market knowledge can really make a difference. By entering into direct dialogue and profiling the candidates on all key drivers, we are then able to ascertain whether there may be a match.
We specialise in placing candidates in the following ares:
- Penetration Testing: Web application, network infrastructure, mobile application security assessments.
- Red Teaming: Simulated targeted attack.
- Technical Assurance: Code review, build and configuration review and firewall rule-base review.
- Compliance: CHECK, CPA, CTAS and CREST STAR
- Incident Response: Detection, Response, Protection and Remediation.
- Research: Vulnerability research and exploit development, Reverse engineering and Software Development.
- Application Security: Static and dynamic code analysis, Secure development and Remediation Coaching.
- Encryption/Cryptography: Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Authentication, Identity & Access Management
- Governance, Risk & Compliance: ISO27001, PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), COBIT and ITIL.
Information Security Search, Information Security Recruitment, Cyber Security Recruitment, Penetration Testing Search, Information Security Head-hunting, Talent Management
Recent articles by authors from Secure Source
We don't have any articles for authors from Secure Source
- Cyber Security