Sangeet Paul Choudary
Sangeet Paul Choudary
About Sangeet Paul Choudary
– Business scholar featured thrice in Harvard Business Review Top 10 Must Reads
– C-level advisor to more than 35 of the Fortune 500 firms
– Best-selling author (200,000+ copies sold across 10+ languages)
– Selected as one of the top 10 strategy publications ever on HBR, alongside Michael Porter, Clay Christensen and others.
– Featured as one of top 10 management ideas globally for 2017 by HBR.
– Selected as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum.
– Best-selling co-author of Platform Revolution (200,000+ copies sold, Forbes Must Read) and author of Platform Scale.
– Selected among top 10 articles in HBR on Business Model Innovation.
– Ranked top management thinker for two successive years by Thinkers50, the premier ranking of global management thinkers:
— 2016 – Top 30 emerging thinkers globally most likely to shape the future.
— 2015 – Top 50 most influential thinkers of Indian origin. Youngest to be ranked.
– Awarded the Distinguished Alumnus Award by IIM Bangalore. Youngest ever recipient.
– C-level executive advisor to 30 of the Fortune 500 companies globally.
– Keynote speaker at leading global events including the G20 Summit 2014, United Nations (ILO & WIPO), WEF, and World50 and for leading global brands, incl. Microsoft, GE, Autodesk, Huawei, AT&T etc.
OTHER APPOINTMENTS AND INITIATIVES
– Appointed to multiple Fortune 500 Advisory Boards, including ING Global Innovation Council
– Appointed to the WEF’s Global Council on Platforms & Systems
– Co-Chair of the MIT Platform Strategy Summit at the MIT Media Labs,
– Advisory council to the WEF’s initiative on digital business for 2016-17.
– Featured on the cover of HBR (April 2016) and MIT Tech Review (September 2015).
– Guest lecturer at top US universities: Harvard, MIT, CMU, UC Davis etc.
– Executive educator at Harvard Business School Pub.
– Entrepreneur in Residence at the INSEAD Business School.
– Industry Fellow at the Centre for Global Enterprise.
– Advisor at 500Startups, Silicon Valley’s leading startup accelerator
– Featured on numerous media outlets globally, including feature interview in Forbes, and regular contributions on HBR and WIRED.
Thought leadership, Platforms business models.
Recent articles by authors from Sangeet Paul Choudary
We don't have any articles for authors from Sangeet Paul Choudary
- Platforms & ecosystems
- Thought Leader