++1 (262) 367-0949
- Size: Boutique
- Year founded: 1983
About Burrus Research
Founded by Daniel Burrus in 1983, Burrus Research has helped hundreds of clients, including many from the Fortune 500, develop successful competitive strategies based on the creative application of leading-edge technologies.
- Global innovations in all areas of science and technology
- Cyclical and Linear Changes
- Hard and Soft Trends
- Disruptive technology and the industry they will disrupt
- New product and service opportunities that are enabled by technology advances
- Technology-driven trends that change consumer behavior
- Strategies for capitalizing on rapid technological and social change
We then assist our clients in identifying how the convergence of these factors can and will create enormous opportunities for growth in their industries.
At Burrus Research, we go beyond trend analysis. We will share our powerful methodology for not only knowing what to look for but how and where to look – a place we call the Visible Future™.
Business Strategy, Keynote Speaking, Futurist, Technology Trends, Innovation, Anticipatory Organization, Strategic Advisory Services, Global Trend Forecaster, Digital Disruption, Exponential Change, Technological Change, Social Change, Business Growth, and Business Opportunities
Recent articles by authors from Burrus Research
- Strategy & Innovation