- Size: Small
- Year founded: 1996
ANEXIO is transforming the IT industry with Desktop to Data Center solutions designed specifically for enterprises worldwide.
As a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider, the company’s offerings include eight state-of-the-art data centers, a carrier-grade IP network and world-class Managed IT Services.
The company’s desktop to data center solutions portfolio includes:
ANEXIO operates six strategically placed Tier III SOC-2 certified data centers, each with the latest security features and emergency backup protocols.
- COLOCATION: Located close to transportation hubs
- HYBRID CLOUD: Combine infrastructure with Cloud resources – STaaS: Terabytes of on-demand, scalable storage
- DRaaS: Customized disaster recovery plans
ANEXIO owns and operates a carrier grade, Metro DWDM backbone and offers MPLS and Dedicated Internet Access services with bandwidth speeds as fast as 100 Gigabits per second.
- DEDICATED INTERNET: Burstable or fixed rate services
- METRO & LONG-HAUL ETHERNET: Dedicated Layer 2 transport services – MPLS: Optimized transport available in multiple configuration options
- DIRECT CONNECT: Direct connection to AWS, MS Azure, Google, HP and IBM
- LAN MGT: Expertly designed and managed network infrastructure
ANEXIO’s certified experts manage a company’s complete IT environment
- MANAGED IT: IT consulting and managed IT Services
- CLOUD SERVICES: Office 365 migration and virtual server hosting
- MANAGED VOICE: All-in-One VoIP communications
Data Center Services, Data Center Solutions, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Cloud Services, Network Security, Managed IT, Hybrid Cloud, Storage as a Service, Disaster Recovery as a Service, AWS, Office 365, MPLS, LAN Design, VoIP, Private Server Hosting, Managed Backup
Recent articles by authors from ANEXIO
We don't have any articles for authors from ANEXIO