- Size: Medium
- Year founded: 2001
Allison+Partners is new kind of global communications agency.
With 29 offices and more than 400 employees worldwide, we’re large enough to handle complex assignments, yet small enough to be nimble in our approach.
With one global P+L, we can put the best people on our clients’ business, regardless of location. The agency is organized around six practices: Consumer Marketing, Corporate, Global China, Healthcare, Public Affairs and Technology.
All Told, which combines research, content, creative, digital and measurement expertise into one offering, works across these practices to deliver integrated storytelling for clients.
Allison+Partners was named:
- The Holmes Report’s 2018 “Best Agency to Work For,”
- PRWeek’s 2017 “Best Place to Work,”
- The Holmes Report’s 2017 “Digital Agency of the Year,”
- The Holmes Report’s 2016 “Asia Pacific Corporate Consultancy of the Year,”
- PRWeek’s 2015 “Midsize Agency of the Year”
- In2 SABRE’s 2015 “Most Innovative Agency.”
Public Relations, Public Affairs, Corporate Communications, Social Impact, Technology, Healthcare, Consumer Marketing, Digital Media, Media Training, International Media Strategy, Thought Leadership, Cause-Related Marketing.
Recent articles by authors from Allison+Partners
We don't have any articles for authors from Allison+Partners
- Customer Engagement