- Size: Independent Consultant
- Year founded: 2017
About Richard Braithwaite
Richard Braithwaite is a strategic thinker and outcome-focused technologist. Strong at relationship building and solution incubation with a highly commercial, customer-focused mentality.
I help people looking to build products, services or internally adopt emerging technologies such as IoT and advanced analytics (Big Data, Machine Learning etc.).
- Global business development across Europe, US, India and Japan
- Offering/proposition Go To Market (GTM)
- RFI and RFP bids (£500k->£20m+)
- Alliance development and co-selling
- Ecosystem-based proposition development (e.g. Microsoft, Intel, SAP and Vodafone)
- Broad vertical experience including manufacturing, construction, transport, retail, logistics, public sector and financial services
- Microsoft (O365, Windows 10, EMS, Dynamics, Azure Iaas & PaaS)
- Splunk (Certified Architect, Administrator, Power User and User)
- Fujitsu GlobeRanger (IoT platform)
Some Key Achievements:
- Grew HCL from unmanaged to Microsoft EPG (top tier) partner status in UK and Western Europe over 18 months
- Grew HCL’s Microsoft services in Europe to over $25m/annum (2015)
- Generated nearly $10m of license revenue for Microsoft (2015)
- Built a range of sector-focused IoT solutions for Fujitsu including closing a £1m deal with global logistics provider and building a £25m pipeline
- Built HCL’s Modern Workplace offerings including deal leadership to preferred status for £20m of bids
- Built a £2m client advisory business at The Content Group
IoT - Internet of Things, Modern Workplace, Advanced data analytics, Cloud solutions, Onshore/offshore "ways of working", especially with India, Matrix and virtual teams.
Recent articles by authors from Richard Braithwaite
- Strategy & Innovation