- Company Size: Independent Consultant
About Sally Philip
By working directly with key stakeholders and their teams, I identify improvement areas; morale, IT and operational process and infrastructure, sales funnel, customer enhancements and ROI as examples of typical issues that arise.
· Client and Account management, Digital, Tech or Creative Marketing Strategy, Digital Change and Transformation programmes
· Project, programme management, support and maintenance projects with offshore development teams.
· Digital publishing, app development, bespoke platform development
– Manage diversified, cross cultural, cross geographies team to provide 24/7 availability
– Driving a cohesive strategy together with clients by providing lateral financial/technical and creative consulting towards IT delivery project
– Facilitation and coordination skills to enable clients to realize their business values and roadmap
– Diversified industry expertise including Retail, Finance, Government, New Media, E-Business, Teleco, Utilities, Education, mobile apps.
– Comfortable with Executive level Stakeholder management and interaction. A relationship builder with internal and external skakeholders, and ability to engage with all levels or organisations
– Proven track record in delivery with a straightforward and direct management style.
– Highly professional and entrepreneurial spirit in approach to all strategic initiatives and vision.
– Strong ability to turn around complex and difficult delivery programmes that are struggling and see the big picture.
– Troubleshooter in challenging environments where business might be siloed or experiencing issues between teams and communications/ interactions and delivery as a result.
– Ability to manage and bring together large scale teams across multi-functional skillsets.
– Strong communicator with gravitas and seasoned and level approach.
“Sally has been a great colleague. She has excellent client management skills dealing with senior stakeholders in a variety of businesses and understands all aspects of delivering digital from strategy though to completion. She has an excellent handle on financial and operational management as well as driving solutions to client’s goals. She is easy to work with and is responsible, hard working and supportive” – Global Programme Director at Lbi, Richard Stevens.
“Sally Philip is a fantastic person to work with, her professionalism and personalism go a long way to making projects a success. Sally has the ability to cut to the heart of a matter and find a solution, and to lead others to it. Alongside that is the way she values her team and does everything she can to support them in any way. Highly recommended.” – Bruce Conlon, MD Developing Media
“I cannot recommend Sally highly enough. She is a hard working, results-oriented person who has always been able to balance the needs necessary. She does this with the utmost competency and efficiency, but also with energy and a positive attitude.” – Joni Sabatino, Group Marketing Manager
I help people / teams and businesses navigate from where they currently are to where they want to be.
I work with clients and their teams to work through the challenges that digital transformation imposes on businesses and their cultures. As more and more organisations move to adapt and evolve into this realm it is becoming extremely clear why so many are now beginning to embrace the benefits that can be offered.
Change in organisations is no longer an occasional occurrence, but rather a continuous and constant state and this can throw up many interesting challenges along the way. By working directly with stakeholders and their teams I identify improvement areas; morale, operational, sales funnel, customer enhancements and ROI as examples of typical issues that arise.
By collaborating with these teams, I can then help establish better working practises, career growth, hone process, and coach individual team members on numerous delivery aspects.
Recent articles by authors from Sally Philip
- People & Change
- Strategy & Innovation