My compilation of favorite design thinking tools, resources, & literature.
This curated collection of resources continues to grow as I’ve grown as a design thinking practitioner. I’ve been amazed and humbled by the generosity of the design thinking community and the willingness to share best practices. I strive to do the same, sharing best-of-the-best design thinking tools from both leading institutions and practitioners.
I’m always on the lookout for new design thinking tools & resources as I continue to practice and teach design thinking. Please feel free to recommend others!
Last Updated – 6/23/18 – (new items are in red font)
Design Thinking Playbooks & Toolkits
Design Thinking Conferences & Connection
Design Thinking Business Case Building
Design Sprint Resources
- Change by Design: How Design Thinking Transforms Organizations and Inspires Innovation (by Tim Brown)
- Designing for Growth: A Design Thinking Tool Kit for Managers (by Jeanne Liedtka)
- Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential Within Us All (by Tom Kelley & David Kelley)
- The Achievement Habit: Stop Wishing, Start Doing, and Take Command of Your Life (by Bernard Roth)
- The Design Gym Design Thinking Reading List (quite comprehensive!) (http://www.thedesigngym.com/the-never-ending-design-thinking-reading-list/)
- Design for Strengths: Applying Design Thinking to Individual and Team Strengths (by John Coyle, a design thinker with a very interesting background and story!)
Article by channel:
Everything you need to know about Digital Transformation
The best articles, news and events direct to your inbox
Read more articles tagged: Design Thinking