TELL ME MORE ABOUT MARTECH!
Send me event updates and exclusive offers to MarTech!
MarTech: A Grand View & Conference
- At MarTech, we cross-pollinate the best ideas and latest innovations across marketing, technology, and management. But more importantly, we reveal the beautiful entanglements between them.
- MarTech is a tech conference for marketers and marketing conference for technologists. Management, as a discipline, is an integral and essential part of the program.
- Not every organization is ready for marketing, technology, and management to converge. Our mission is to enable the present and future leaders who recognize the synergies between these disciplines to drive change and demonstrate the power of a united Martech tribe.
We hope you’ll join us.
Marketing, technology, and management were silos of the past. Marketing technology management – MarTech – is the fabric of the future.
– Scott Brinker, MarTech program chair, and editor of chiefmartec.com
Why Attend MarTech?
MarTech® is the only conference that delivers a vendor-agnostic, graduate-level marketing, technology and management perspective designed to help you succeed in this software-powered marketing world.
Attending MarTech Will Help You…
- Craft remarkable customer experiences
- Acquire and implement effective marketing technology stacks
- Rethink strategy enabled by marketing technology innovations
- Adapt your organization to fast-paced, collaborative marketing
- Manage cross-functional teams with agile and lean practices
- Nurture multi-disciplinary talent
- Redefine marketing’s role in the context of enterprise-wide digital transformation
Brands That Attend MarTech
The MarTech® Conference is programmed by conference chair Scott Brinker, who has been chronicling the rise of marketing technology and its impact on marketing strategy, management, and culture on his blog, chiefmartec.com, since 2008. He is the creator of the annual marketing technology landscape supergraphic, the industry reference for the evolving vendor categories of the field, and the author of the book Hacking Marketing, a guide to marketing management in a software-driven world.
Many of you may ask “What is martech? Who are the citizens in this growing community? What are the shared ideas that bring us together?” Scott takes a pass at answering those questions with a written mission statement of what martech means to him. Read the Martech Manifesto here.
Scott and the MarTech® Conference Advisory Board review hundreds of session proposals and carefully craft a program of leading speakers, sharing real-world experiences and expert analysis on the most timely and important topics in marketing technology. This process is managed completely independently from sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.
Growth & Marketing
The Stackie Awards
Most conference award programs are “feel good” contests for the winners, but offer little value to the audience. But for the MarTech Conference, we’ve created an awards program to promote meaningful knowledge sharing among the community – the Stackies!
The Stackie Awards are a friendly competition open to all interested marketers. Want to participate? Share a single 16:9 slide that illustrates the design of your company’s marketing technology stack – the collection of marketing tools and technologies you use to make marketing magic in a digital world – so everyone can learn from different technical, organizational, and strategic frameworks.
Learn how to enter the 2018 Stackie Awards here.
See what past attendees have said about MarTech:
I thought MarTech was fantastic; a great investment of time and money. The speakers (especially the keynotes) were first rate; the audience was highly engaged and the venue was seriously amazing. I was a convert before I got there, but I’m now fully convinced that marketing technologists are to marketing today what social media pioneers were in 2005. Despite the progress, everything is still being defined, and that translates to opportunities galore for those who hop on board today. It will be fascinating to see how theory, so passionately evangelized at this inaugural conference translates over time into actionable learning from high profile case studies.
Well done, MarTech! I loved the power packed agenda, awesome speakers and above all that it was not about vendors but about us; the MarTech community. After several years, I finally found the conference that I was searching for; a conference fully focused on the marketing technology space.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, San Jose, California is the perfect location for MarTech! It’s a warm, sophisticated city with great weather, walkable streets, and an atmosphere offering both culture and entertainment.
San Jose, CA Convention Center
150 West San Carlos St.
San Jose, CA 95110
Official Conference Hotels
- The Fairmont San Jose 170 South Market St. San Jose, CA 95113
- Hilton San Jose 300 Almaden Blvd. San Jose, CA 95110
- Hyatt Place 282 Almaden Blvd. San Jose, CA 95113
- The Westin San Jose 302 South Market St. San Jose, CA 95113
- San Jose Marriott 301 South Market St. San Jose, CA 95110 – SOLD OUT
Article by channel:
Everything you need to know about Digital Transformation
The best articles, news and events direct to your inbox
Read more articles tagged: Martech