Starbucks enter Cambodia, its 16th in China/Asia Pacific region currently brewing many locations Phnom Penh Siem Reap province. Starbucks values our employees “Partners” we a team contribute the great success continual growth our business. Our mission to inspire nurture human spirit – one cup, one neighborhood a time.
In Starbucks, we embrace diversity create place where each our partners can ourselves. We always treat each other respect dignity. If you’re looking another experience challenging role, you may find yourself career Starbucks. It’s not just job; it’s our passion which inspire your life.
Report to: Marketing & Category Manager
This job contributes Starbucks success by the Marketing & Category in development & management Starbucks loyalty programs & digital promotional campaigns Cambodia drive growth enhance Starbucks brand value. The will closely both internal & external key stakeholders ensure loyalty & digital campaign being delivered effectively efficiency.
- Supports internal team (customers & team) the day-to-day enquiries to loyalty including details & digital platform functions.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
- Good analytical with eye details.
- Ability communicate clearly concisely both orally & writing.
- Ability work independently collaboratively.
- Time management strong management skills.
- Ability act resourcefully creatively.
Report to: Partner Resources Manager
The compensation benefit report to partner resources manager. This job contributes Starbucks success by providing for effective delivery Partner Resources programs services all Starbucks partners assigned accounts, supporting strategic staffing goals attract retain high-quality diverse workforce focus total pay, staffing, benefits engagement. Models acts accordance Starbucks guiding principles.
- Track Partner Resources activity, conducts research, prepares reports compilation.
- HRIS System monitor the current HRMS
- Evaluates jobs all levels the Company determine appropriate pay levels on internal external job market pay comparisons. Analyzes data. Recommends salary adjustments. Administers pay adjustments mass-market changes needed.
- Other tasks by PRO manager
- Proven leadership experience a cross-functional environment
- Fluent written spoken English, Khmer proficiency a plus
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving, analytical negotiation skills
- Profound understanding local F&B market
- Able balance multiple priorities meet deadlines
Report to: General Manager
- Meet target new Store Opening every year
- Researches recommends potential store locations expansion within market. Conducts field financial evaluations, assists estimating development costs construction time, obtains management approvals.
- Approach current new developer their upcoming projects
- Works group leasing develop, implement maintain central lease management system the market, ensure that leases renewed a timely manner optimum profitability.
- Acts a liaison Starbucks Coffee Regional International offices ensure smooth communications keep each other informed the latest to optimize brand business results. Establish great relationship our cross functional partners all relevant offices positively influence decision makings
- Real estate deal-making negotiations
- Build good relationships landlords, developers, brokers relevant government authorities.
- Ensure quality control standards real estate transactions.
- Keep track competitor expansion
Interest please your and resume including your current expected salary the Partner (Human) Resources Department via provided the detail. For information can via phone.
All applications data collected be treated strict confidence used exclusively recruitment purposes. Only short-listed will invited interview.
We offer you career Starbucks, great environment, rewarding package, systematic training programs employee benefits.
Article by channel:
Everything you need to know about Digital Transformation
The best articles, news and events direct to your inbox
Read more articles tagged: Loyalty